DesignLSM are seeking a creative Interior Designer to join their busy Brighton based studio. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop and further their design portfolio within the hospitality industry.
You will play a key role within the team developing different sized Interior Design projects from concept through to site implementation.
We are an award-winning strategic design studio, curating dynamic brands and interiors for the hospitality industry. We work with collaborative forward-thinking clients to create exceptional environments that push the boundaries of design.
About the role
You will proactively assist the team in producing the necessary work stage information required throughout the life cycle of a project, this will include developing concepts, producing working drawings and attending site meetings.
- Assist with the development of projects from conception through to completion
- Generate ideas and concept development
- Detail interior layouts
- Produce technical drawings and tender packages
What we are looking for:
You will have a minimum of 3 years professional experience in hospitality design and have some experience of running smaller projects. You must be confident in your creative abilities and demonstrate a true understanding of the overall design process.
- BA (Hons) or MA Interior Architecture qualification (or equivalent)
- Excellent presentation, conceptual and visualising skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Creative Suite and Sketch up, Enscape an advantage
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong and confident client communication skills
At DesignLSM we strive for an environment where innovative, creative and passionate people can be their very best. We are looking for a hardworking, driven, proactive team member who will embrace our company vision and culture and grow with us.
Competitive Salary and Package
Please send your CV and examples of your work along with salary expectations, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org