DesignLSM are seeking a highly creative and dynamic Senior Interior Designer to join their busy Brighton based studio. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop and further their design portfolio within the hospitality industry.
You will play a key role in developing and managing interior design projects from concept through to site implementation. Key to your success will be creating strategic focused spaces that standout creatively and are commercially successful.
We are an award-winning strategic design studio, curating dynamic brands and interiors for the hospitality industry. We work with collaborative forward-thinking clients to create exceptional environments that push the boundaries of design.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Director you will lead, plan and resource multiple interior design projects from concept through to site implementation.
You will be responsible for taking the technical lead across the studio, playing a key role in promoting and developing technical design excellence and developing and sharing your technical knowledge and skills with the team.
- Successfully lead a team to deliver multiple projects from conception through to completion
- Support Associate with management of team
- Manage budgets, programmes and workflows
- Promote technical standards across the studio
- Maintain knowledge of up-to-date industry regulations and legislation
- Maintain knowledge of best practice in construction
- Build lasting relationships with existing and new clients
- Space planning and detail interior layouts
- Oversee the production of technical drawings and tender packages
- On site management and contract administration
What we are looking for:
You will have a minimum of 10 years professional experience in hospitality design and have experience of running large scale projects. You must demonstrate technical expertise and design management skills. You will be success driven and have a proactive working attitude.
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience in hospitality design
- Minimum BA (Hons) or MA Interior Architecture qualification
- Technical excellence
- Excellent presentation skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Creative Suite & Sketch up, Revit an advantage
- On site experience
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong and confident communication skills
At DesignLSM we strive for an environment where innovative, creative and passionate people can be their very best. We are looking for a hardworking, driven, proactive team member who will embrace our company vision and culture and grow with us.
Competitive Salary and Package
Please send your CV and examples of your work along with salary expectations, via e-mail to email@example.com